EP 23 - Aiki Altmets of Regimen Wealth & Lynne Born of Wealth Architects
In the 23rd episode of The COO Roundtable, Matt welcomes Aiki Altmets, COO and CCO of the newly-formed Regimen Wealth and Lynne Born, President of Wealth Architects. Regimen Wealth is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and manages $200 million in client assets with 6 employees. Located in Mountain View, California, Wealth Architects has over $1 billion in AUM with 20 employees. Matt, Aiki, and Lynne discuss the entrepreneurial spirit and the commitment necessary to be successful in professional management while growing an RIA, and much more, including:
- Overview of their firms’ backgrounds, services, and ideal clients
- We hear each guest’s fascinating background, including Aiki’s story about co-founding an RIA during a global pandemic; and Lynne’s journey from running one of the largest accounting firm-owned multifamily offices to her decision to join Wealth Architects earlier this year
- How each guest works with their respective CEOs to tackle their firm’s needs and the demands of their positions
- The technological challenges each guest has overcome to build a more efficient back office infrastructure
- What entrepreneurial characteristics help both Aiki and Lynne in their respective roles
To read a full transcript of this episode, click here.