In the 30th episode of The COO Roundtable, Matt welcomes Michael Paley, Chief Operating Officer at Klingman & Associates and Kevin Hrdlicka, Chief Operating Officer at Savant Wealth Management. Klingman & Associates is located in New York City, has 18 employees and manages $2.7B in client assets. Savant Wealth Management is headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, has 18 offices across the country and manages just under $11B. Matt, Michael, and Kevin discuss how professional management drives RIAs to the next level and much more, including:
- The background of each guest’s firm, their ideal clients, and how each firm has historically grown assets under management
- Our guests’ professional backgrounds, including Michael’s time as an early employee at Focus Financial Partners and his continued growth in the industry, and Kevin’s career-spanning journey with Savant Wealth Management
- How they, as COOs, support their firm’s growth, including Kevin’s input on “specialization” and Michael’s advice to think “five years ahead”
- How the COO is the “keeper of the client experience”
- What each guest does on a daily basis to make employees as successful as possible
- The KPIs our guests use to monitor the health of their respective firms
You can read the full transcript here.
You can listen and subscribe on Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.