EP 38 - Jennifer Wagoner Kirksey of Tolleson Wealth Management & Trevor Phillippi of 6 Meridian
For our latest episode, Matt welcomes two fantastic guests: Jennifer Wagoner Kirksey, Managing Director of Wealth Operations at Tolleson Wealth Management, and Trevor Phillippi, Chief Operating Officer of 6 Meridian. Originally founded as a single family office, Tolleson Wealth Management currently has $10B in assets under oversight and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. 6 Meridian, founded in 2016, is located in Wichita, Kansas and currently manages $1.8B in AUM. Matt, Jennifer, and Trevor discuss how their role is critical to “running the business,” what excites them about the future, and much more, including:
- An overview of each firm, and how they have both grown organically
- Each guests’ professional background, specifically looking at Trevor’s long tenure at Meridian and Jennifer’s path from entry level to Managing Director
- The role of the performance reporting analyst and the importance of reliable, high-quality data
- The services each firm offers their clients beyond traditional investment management
- The challenges each firm contends with in acquiring talent in today’s market
You can read the full transcript here.
To read our article, “Adding to Your Team? Consider a Performance Reporting Analyst” published in Wealth Management.com, click here.
The views and opinions expressed here today do not necessarily reflect the view of Tolleson Wealth Management. The information discussed is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation or an offer to buy a security or instrument or participate in any other service offered by the firm.