Ep 51 - Vince Crane of Flower City Capital & Zach Morris of Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors
For our 51st episode, Matt welcomed two operations professionals who run relatively new firms, Vince Crane, COO, CCO and Partner of Flower City Capital and Zach Morris, Managing Partner and Founder of Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors. Flower City Capital was founded in 2016 and is located in Rochester, New York. They are currently a team of 5 and manage roughly $200M in AUM. Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors was founded in 2018 and is located in Atlanta, Georgia. They have 6 employees and manage approximately $300M in assets. Matt, Vince, and Zach chat about how, from Day 1, our guests have set in place systems and processes with future scalability in mind and much more including:
- Each guests’ career path and how they became operations professionals
- The pros and cons of a centralized back office vs a pod structure
- Each firm’s ideal client and how that persona drives the services they offer
- How each guest approaches their firm’s “next hire”
- How each guest shapes their firm’s culture
You can read the full transcript here.